Yes, friends, let’s celebrate! Meet Big Brother Matthew of jesusluvsall! FAITH and SERVICE are his top passions and contributions to our world. His blog is a solid testament to how good, how awesome, how loving God is!
I humbly thank you, Matthew, for your vote of confidence. As an infant blogger (I just started my blog last week), I’m floored with your abundance and overflowing support.
I’m overwhelmed that you gave me this huge opportunity to share this gift with others. I likewise look forward to opening more and more happy doors for our brothers and sisters in our blogging family.
So to our entire WP Community, I raise my glass to you. CHEERS!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and use the Liebster Award logo
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts about Me 😊
- With me, what you see is what you get. Authenticity is my core.
- I love the Zen life. Simplicity, focus, mindfulness, minimalism, and prioritization are what keep me balanced.
- As for personality types (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), I’m an INFJ.
- I love to travel and yet my favorite space is in my inner world. Just to remind you, I’m an INFJ.
- I can be quite fun, interesting, and engaging in social situations, and yet I need loads of personal time to recharge. Oh yeah, have I highlighted it enough? I’m an INFJ haha!
- I’ve devoted over 20 years to training participants with a special focus on Communication, Values & Attitudes, Customer Service, and Sales.
- I took a brief break from work as a Corporate Training Consultant when I was asked by my nephrologist to relax and take things easy during special treatment.
- 2018 changed my life forever. That’s when I was diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy. In retrospect, I needed that significant pause in my journey to reassess what really matters in my life. To embrace who really matter in my life.
- I love my family super and forever! My Daddy is already in Heaven and he is powerfully loving, inspiring, and praying for our family to this very day. My Mommy, my sister, and my brother are ….. oh they’re special … in fact, too special …. They deserve exclusive love posts in my blog.
- When it comes to marriage and commitment, I believe in forever. I’m beyond gratefully blessed to have and to hold, to cherish and to treasure the love of my life. In our love story, a lifetime would not even be enough to love each other.
- I love God so deeply, so profoundly. I love sharing His Love for all of us so passionately, so purposefully. That’s the main message of my life. After all, God is Love. And ultimately, IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE. IT’S ALL ABOUT GOD.
Matthew’s Questions For Me 😊
1.What is your blog about?
IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE. The title says it all. I wish to celebrate the various colors and textures, rhythm and melodies, words and punctuation marks, heights and depths, sights and scents, moods and tones … everything that is love.
2.What is your favorite season and why?
Summer has always been close to my heart. Many “come alive” during this season with excitement, inspiration, action, adventure, and loads of fun!
3.What is your favorite food or foods?
Viva Italia! Pasta, pizza, truffles, carbonara, risotto, lasagna, polenta, focaccia, oh I could go on …. Although I better stop …. My tastebuds are going crazy already haha!
4.Have you traveled out of your country before? If so, where?
I love traveling since it helps me appreciate God’s awesome creation with the rest of His awesome creation! Travel becomes a sweeter gift with airline travel privileges. Some places visited: Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
5.What is your favorite place to unwind?
Being an INFJ at heart, I love to relax in my head … in my own sacred space and time.
6.What kind of music do you like?
I love Christian worship music, both the soothing melodies and the upbeat victorious praise music.
7.If I were to visit your city, where should I go?
Since I live in the Philippines, which has 7,107 islands, I’d definitely showcase our breathtaking beaches with pristine powder white sands, an interplay of blue, green, and aqua waters, paradisiacal lagoons, limestone cliffs, interesting rock formations, and so much more.
8.What is/are your favorite movies or movies?
I am a big fan of action, adventure, and espionage films.
9.What is a book you recently read that you recommend?
If I were to read and recommend one book, the defining book in my life would be the Bible. It speaks volumes. And its message is the only one that stands the test of time: PERFECT LOVE FROM OUR PERFECT GOD.
10.What is your favorite holiday and why?
CHRISTMAS! It’s All About Love! Need I say more?
11.What famous person would you like to meet and why?
I have been most blessed in my faith journey with the messages of Joel Osteen (who speaks to my heart) and Joyce Meyer (who speaks to my head). Would love to embrace them both physically and spiritually!
My Questions For My Nominees 😊
1.How did you fall in love with blogging?
2.What’s your most memorable blog post?
3.If you could go back in time, what would you do?
4.What advice would you give your “younger self”?
5.If you could travel to the future, what would you do?
6.What advice would you give with your “older self”?
7.What do you consider your Mission Impossible which eventually turned out to be your Mission Possible?
8.On a daily basis, how do you recharge?
9.How do you stay inspired to blog?
10.In addition to blogging, what’s your greatest passion?
11.If you were to publish your last blog post, what would be your message?
I Gift This Award To 😊
2.D. WALLACE PEACH
4.TIDES AND TIDINGS
5.WAKING THE WOMBAT
11.THE GODLY CHIC DIARIES
As always, Happy Blogging everyone!!! ❤️