Way too cute haha! Have a GREAT day and always remember that you mean a LATTE to me! ❤️
Zoom Party full but you can still join the fun on Facebook Live! We stream live through the Cultural Center of the Philippines, Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra, and CCP Batang Sining Facebook pages! See you tomorrow Satuday October 31! Show starts 4:20pm! ❤️
Hi I’m Yeka and I’m a Candy Crushaholic. Sigh. Or at least, I used to be. 😱😰😭
Phew! What a relief to admit it. Not like it’s a crime or anything, but some people may see it as an utter waste of time.
Okay let’s face it. I’m nearly half a century old and yet, I’m still a child at heart. 🥰
I confess. I play Candy Crush. Everyday. But in a “regulated manner” now – – – a huge improvement compared to years back when I would feel hopeless or irritable when I couldn’t advance to the next level. Ugh! Talk about the game getting the better of me! It made me feel sad and so I deleted the application from my iPhone haha!
Just recently, though, I re-uploaded the application into my iPhone out of sheer curiosity. They say that curiosity kills the cat. Well, I’m not a cat anyway! Purrrr!!! 🐱😜
So as I was saying, I was quite curious! I wanted to check if I could actually enjoy the game this time around with my Zen-inspired, cool-headed maturity. Hmm…… And boy, was I in for a treat. A truckload of treats in fact ….. Candy Galore!!!!! 🍭 💕 🍬💕🍬💕🍭 OMG!!! Woooow my eyes popped when I saw the menu offered: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga ….. 😳💛🙌
“Eew really?1?!” I can hear others say. “Isn’t that so yesterday as in ages ago? I mean, aren’t there cooler updated apps for brain massaging and relaxation?!?!”
Well, my message to them? “Just mind your your own business and eat your hearts out!” Or should I say, “Eat your CANDIES out?!?! Haha!”
Gosh, with the updated Candy Crush (and other related apps) landscape, my happiness bounced beyond the scale!
News Flash!!! I seem to have cracked the code because I can complete each level in nearly one try at the average of 5 minutes tops …. as if it were effortless to me this time around. Okay, that may be no mean feat for the Candy Crush Champions out there, but to me, that sure breaks my personal records. Aargh I used to exert so much effort in the game years back and mind you, with embarrassingly terrible results at that! This time around, though, I’ve learned to see the patterns and spot the optimal moves to make. I’ve become more strategic in approach. I’ve become more adept at focusing on the objective per round rather than being drawn to “fancy moves” just to have all the amazing colors splashing around. (And candidly, that’s always been a huge plus in terms of attraction for me: Colors, colors, and yes, even more happy colors!!!) ❤️💙💚💜🧡💛❤️
Ooohlala!! I get kick out of all the happy sounds and colors whenever I pass the level and I totally take in the whole happy “show” like a little child in her fantasy candy shop!
So what do I get out of the game? That is, aside from a good brain massage, a happy entertaining vibe with the coolest colors cum celebratory sounds, and the sensation that I’m a happy kid all over again?
I get tons of Life Lessons! 🥰❤️😘
- Don’t take life too seriously. Take a breather. Relax. A relaxed mind smiles and functions optimally.
- Laugh out loud. Yup, there’s a time and place for everything. So when you’re on play mode, have outrageous fun! Alright, let’s stick to clean outrageous fun. No need to go overboard and do a Joker laughter of some sort haha!
- Stop and smell the roses. Stop and listen to the birds chirping. Stop and enjoy a stroll through nature. STOP. LOOK. LOVE.
- Keep life simple. In simplicity is true beauty. With less, there is more.
- Focus on the objective at hand. Stay true to your purpose. Be intentional with your day and how you live it.
- Be in the moment. Be mindful. Be present. Maximize your relationshihps ….. both with yourself and others.
- Be grateful for your present. You may not yet be in your aspired future, but you’re no longer in your past.
- Stay true to your colors. Live in authenticity. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not for you rob the world of your wonderful person that you are. Just be your awesome self.
- Use positive affirmations: Divine! Awesome! Amazing! Champion! Winner! Kick-Ass! Superlative!
- Never say never. Avoid limiting beliefs. Don’t bury yourself in negativity. Keep going. Keep fighting. Keep living. Keep loving.
- Be situationally aware. Know where you are in life. Know your strengths and enrichment areas. Know the good and the bad influences that surround you too.
- Recognize patterns. Observe patterns in your behavior (both positive and negative). Adjust accordingly. Observe patterns in the behavior of others too. Strengthen constructive patterns and avoid the destructive ones. Be alert to set boundaries when necessary.
- Go with like-minded people. Nurture friendships with people who share your values, yet stay open to people who are different from you. You may gain fresh insights and learn valuable lessons. After all, no one has a monopoly over learning.
- Develop team spirit. Learn to collaborate. Acknowledge and celebrate the strengths and passions of others and work well with them. Share your talents and forte. Bring a whole lot of excellence to the table!
- Choose your path. To goodness. To health. To wealth. To wisdom. To caring. To sharing. To love.
- Take ownership. This is your life. This is your journey. This is your story.
- Be responsible for your moves. You always have a choice. You have response-ability. Thus, you have responsibility.
- Trust the process. Don’t go against the tide of life. Learn to go with the flow. Life has its way of handing out lessons to us. It’s our choice and honor to get the most out of life and its valuable lessons.
- Wear the Victor’s Hat. Avoid the victim mentality. Know your value. Acknowledge your successes. Meet your challenges head on and work towards achieving your goals.
- Celebrate wins, both big and small. That keeps you Victory-oriented. And share your victory with others. For victory expanded is joy expanded.
Well, I know that I could go on and on …. but I’m putting a “limit” to this post. Why??? Hey, I’m one busy lady!!! In fact, I still have a pressing matter to attend to on today’s agenda!
Candy Crush Time hahaha!!!
Hmm so am I giving up this game anytime soon??? A big NOOOOO WAY!!!
And for the record, News Flash as of this second: It’s no longer just Candy CRUSH to me. It’s Candy LOVE. ❤️ *wink wink*
We all need some autopilot pick-me-up songs on our Playlist! 🎧😜🎵
Here are some of my favorite tunes! 📻🤪🎤
Is it obvious that I love to dance to the groove??? Hahaha!!! 😂💃🤣
So, what are some of your happy go-to songs? 🥰❤️😘