TOP 10 LIFE LESSONS
1. Always, always be kind. You never know what the other person is going through
2. Love yourself unabashedly. Others will want to share in what you have
3. Make time to be alone. Daily, if possible, just lose yourself in prayer, thoughts or anything
4. Say “I love you,” a lot. To your spouse, child, parent, friend…
5. Be a confidant. Keep other’s confidences forever – it’s their story to tell, not yours
6. Seriously, don’t take yourself so seriously. If you think you’re all that no one will honestly respect you – (see number 1)
7. Have faith and let it show. Be proud of your faith
8. Ask for guidance and be patient. Whew! One of the most difficult tasks until you get it right
9. Listen. You learn more and can share more when you listen
10. Forgive. Whatever is eating at you, whatever you did or said, forgive yourself and others too
LAMPS: A special series of Top 10 Life Lessons ❤️
Thanks for your warm visit, friends!
For even brighter inspiration, do visit Kevin on What Words May Come!
Till our next run, here’s embracing valuable life lessons with you! ❤️