Thank you Yeka for asking me to share some of my life lessons. Each of these reflections comes from my journal, which is updated with thoughtful words from reading and commenting on others’ blog posts. These are in no particular order.
1. God has much in store for the coming days, weeks, months, and years. He feeds us with the bread of life.
2. Happiness can show up in unexpected places.
3. Love brings an avenue for a person to support another. This is the richness of true unconditional love.
4. I can never expect to walk perfectly with Jesus, but I can work to listen to Him and abide in His teachings.
5. Young love may be filled with excitement and passion, but love that matures and blossoms like a rose is wonderfully precious.
6. Sometimes, all we need for a successful journey in life is to take that very first step.
7. Life is worth savoring precious and special moments with the people whom we love and care about.
8. We should never give in to the power that tries to muzzle us. Yes, let us keep swinging for the fences and take our best shot.
9. Having true friends is precious! We need to stay connected with these special relationships.
10. We all have our own identity, which allows us to leave unique footprints in the sand.
11. Humility is a word of strength to Christians. We humbly walk with Christ just as He humbly walked with His Father.
LAMPS: A special series of Top Life Lessons and Guideposts ❤️
Thanks for your warm visit, friends!
Till our next run, here’s embracing valuable life lessons with you! ❤️